- Topic: Motivating Lazy People
- Keep the length between 5 and 150 words.
- Rhyme if you want to; don’t if you don’t feel like it.
- Just keep things terrible. Make your listeners finally get off their lazy backsides just to do anything besides sit through another stanza.
- Keep your poem PG at most.
So no ideas have come to mind and I’ve been lazy getting to this… lazy?? Procrastinating and putting off posting much in general! Why? Hmmm maybe I’ll figure it out in poetic form?
Go to the ant
Go to the ant, thou sluggard
Says the Proverbs of a holy book
So I went to the ant and asked
Why was I told to come here
The ant said, with a sneer 🐜
I don’t have time to talk,
Do you hear?
I walk miles to find food for my queen
And if I come back empty legged
She screams: “where have you been all day?”
I die after working hard for a few weeks
Who told you to come watch me?
I’ll not motivate you, you lazy scum
Because if I do you’ll die real soon.
Go home and drink some rum.
So there you have it… no motivation found here!!