1. What is an earwig? It’s when head hair drapes over the ear, making the ear look like it has wigs.
2. Do echoes get frustrated hearing themselves all the time? Wouldn’t you?? Hello hello hello!
3. A stitch in time may save nine, but what happens if you haven’t got a needle? Staples, paper clips, and duct tape all work equally as well.
4. What is the truth about cats and dogs? Cats are the girls, dogs are the boys.
5. Why do they call it a hairpin bend? Do hairpins bend?
6. What is toad in the hole? It is when you place a fried toad in a hole shaped in mashed potatoes.
7. What are the bear necessities? A bugle or air horn , legs that can run or climb, a bear costume (to trick the bear)
8. What is hopscotch? Scotch made with hops.
9. Maggie may and Prudence is dear, but what is Simon? Simon says
10. What are skinny jeans? Jeans that are made for Barbie.