I just happened upon this challenge/prompt. Thank you bushboys world.
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th October.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo” or #LastOnTheCard
I had erased my card earlier today, but thanks to iCloud and sharing photos across devices, I do have the photo (wish I had deleted it.
From my Canon Rebel SL1 (see the crow?)
From my iPhone SE (generation 2)